Concord ABC Board

Mixed Beverage

Mixed Beverage licenses are issued by the North Carolina ABC Commission.

>> Click here for information on obtaining a Mixed Beverage (Retail) Permit.

Once your permit has been issued by the NCABCC, please contact the office at 230 International Drive, Concord, NC or call (704) 787-9453 to arrange for setting up your account. You will receive pricing info, ordering procedures and customer service options.

Methods of Payment

Cash, certified checks, or business checks with a financial institution guaranty letter of credit or company sponsored credit cards are all acceptable Methods of Payment.

City of Concord Police Department